Tawache Peak Climbing(30 days) Mt. Tawache peak is rising to 6,501m, high and it is quite interesting mountain for serious climbers. Til the date, only aTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tawache Peak Climbing(30 days)
Mt. Tawache peak is rising to 6,501m, high and it is quite interesting mountain for serious climbers. Til the date, only a few climbers have been attempt on its summit. Mt. Tawache peak being an attractive mountain offers various existing routes and due to the technically challenging, it requires climbers to be experienced as well as in faultless physical condition. Pheriche valley trail is easy approach to Mt. Tawache base camp.
Himalayan Yetiland Treks provides for expedition with all necessary infrastructures to assist you in your summit attempt. We will do the necessary paperwork for expedition permit organize all accommodation before and after expedition. We organize camp facilities, transport loads, stock and set up high camps, fix ropes, high altitude food, high quality tents, porters, professional Climbing Sherpas, oxygen, satellite telephone, Wake Talkie set, advice and assistance during the Tawache peak climbing.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Free in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Official work for expedition and briefing at Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla 2860m. then trek to Phakding 2622m. or, Manjo
Day 05: Phakding or Manjo – Namche Bazaar 3440m.
Day 06: Rest day for acclimatization.
Day 07: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche 3867m.
Day 08: Tengboche – Pheriche 4342m.
Day 09: Pheriche – Tawoche Base Camp.
Day 10-23: Climbing period of Tawoche Summit 6,501m.
Day 24: Clean up Base Camp & Trek back to Pangboche.
Day 25: Pangboche – Namche Bazaar.
Day 26: Namche Bazaar – Lukla then transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 27: Flight to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
Day 28: Kathmandu free.
Day 29: Kathmandu free.
Day 30: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found