Lobuche peak climbing (18 Days) Among the Khumbu peaks, Lobuche Peak(6119m/20,070 ft) occupies a privileged place: sumptuous balcony on Pumori, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu. ThisTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lobuche peak climbing (18 Days)
Among the Khumbu peaks, Lobuche Peak(6119m/20,070 ft) occupies a privileged place: sumptuous balcony on Pumori, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu. This ascension, a same Island Peak level puts within reach of many climbers. Succession of snow and ice slopes of 45 °, small rocky ledge, and finally a sumptuous summit ridge. Ignored the crowds, well detached from all other vertices, it will satisfy the most demanding Himalayas trip.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing: to get carried away by the euphoria on. Ascension Summit (s) requiring the mastery of basic skills of mountaineering, especially the ax.
Level 5 (average) walk from 6 to 7 hours per day or off-trail on rough terrain and / or more than 1,000 meters of elevation gain and / or 20 kilometers. Requires a basic knowledge of technical mountaineering
Lobuche Peak Climbing is not technically difficult. However, it requires a good physical condition and a bivouac at 5,100 meters is required. The final slope is inclined at about 40-45 ° to 400 meters. It must be able to cling to the uphill and downhill slopes in about 45 °, i.e. use a chute, walk roped know, how to use a jumar, namely self-insure and ensure a second, etc.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, we will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu - Lukla (2,840m). Trek to Phakding (2,610m). (2-3 hours).
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche (3,440m) (5-6 hrs).
Day 04: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization.
Day 05: Trek Namche to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 hrs).
Day 06: Trek Tengboche to Dingboche (4,416m) (5-6 hrs).
Day 07: Rest day
Day 08: Trek dingboche to Lobuche (4,920m) (4-5 hrs).
Day 09: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m) (4 hrs). Everest Base camp over night Gorakshep.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche Base Camp. Tented camp
Day 11: Acclimation day.. Tented Camp
Day 12: Summit the Lobuche Peak (6,119m / 20,075 ft). Return back to Base Camp. Tented camp.
Day 13: Trek to Pheriche (4,410m) (5 hrs). Camp.
Day 14: Trek Pheriche to Tengboche (3,860m) (4 hrs). Camp.
Day 15: Trek Tengboche to Namche (3,440m) (3 hrs). Camp.
Day 16: Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m) (5-6 hrs).
Day 17: Flight from Lukla - Kathmandu.
Day 18: Depature from Nepal.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found