Trip profile Length of trip: 14 days Grade: Moderate Highest Alt:4361m Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November . Minimum Pax: 1 pax Start Trip: Dhunche End Trip: SyabrubesiTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 14 days
Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November .
Minimum Pax: 1 pax
Start Trip: Dhunche
End Trip: Syabrubesi
Highlights: Beautiful Tamang & Sherpa villages, Bhote Koshi River, Red Panda, Pika, Muntjac, Musk deer, Himalayan black Bear, Himalayan Thar and Ghoral, Spectacular mountain view of Langtang Lirung(7,200m), Dorje Lakpa(6966m), Mt. Gaurishankar(7134m), Ganesh Himal(7422m), Langshisa Ri(6427m) and Beautiful Frozen La.
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal with perfect wilderness journey which is located northeast region of Kathmandu Valley. This trek offers with diverse range of brilliant green valley’s misty rhododendron forests and distant horizons of snowy peaks. This trekking route goes through traditional, ethnic villages and untouched forests on the way to the peaks of Langtang-Lirung. Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking is popular for its culture and religion with splendid views of Himalayas. The Langtang Gosainkunda Trek offers great opportunity to explore Tamang village, the sacred Gosainkunda Lake and the spectacular view of Langtang Lirung (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7146m) Dorje Lhakpa (6990). The lake Gosainkunda is visited by thousands of visitors during the full- moon night in every August.The trek will be start from Syabru Bensi 6-7 hours drive north from Kathmandu,and then we through to Lama Hotel. First we trek to Langtang valley and Kyanjin Gompa, after Kyanjin Gompa we follow to the way of Gosainkunda Lake. After visiting Gosainkunda Lake you back to Dhunche and drive back Kathmandu.
Hotels in Kathmandu and Guest houses during trekking Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Welcome to NepalWelcome to Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport We will meet you at Tribhuwan International airport, Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel, after your freshness briefing program for your trekking, overnight at hotel.
Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu ValleySightseeing tour at Kathmandu Valley After your breakfast we will start a guided tour to the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu valley, including Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambunath (Monkey Temple) and Buddha Nath, one of the large Stupas in the world, overnight at hotel.
Kathmandu drive to SyabrubesiKathmandu drive to Syabrubesi (2250m) 7-8 hours Early in the morning in the wake of eating, we head to north run of Kathmandu through ridgeline vistas to achieve Syabru Besi passing through Dhunche which takes in the ballpark of 7 hours. Savor with the fantastic perspectives of the Himalayas through the terraced fields and provincial villages.
Trekking to Lama HotelTrekking to Lama Hotel 5-6 hours Today we start our trail taking after the Bhote Koshi River intersection suspension connect and climb through the thick woodlands.
Trekking to LangtangTrekking to Langtang (3520m) 5 hours Today the trail sets out for some taking after the boiling over Langtang stream and that we step by step climb to Ghoda Tabela (3030m) through the Bamboo and Oak woodland. At that point the way proceeds to climb tenderly and thusly the characteristic despondency broadens, passing several impermanent settlements utilized by herders who carry their animals to brush inside the high pastures all around the hot time of year months. Langtang village is that the home office for Langtang National park and has even roofed Tibetan vogue homes and developed grounds yielding buckwheat.
Trekking to Kyanjin GompaTrekking to Kyanjin Gompa (3800m) 5 hours After having breakfast, we might leave for dazzling Kyanjing Gompa which takes in the vicinity of 3 hours climbing. Kyanjin Gompa is that the terminus finds at elevation of 3817m; from here you might have brilliant perspectives of Mt Ganchempo, Langsisha Ri and Mt. Langtang Lirung. In the evening, we'll visit the Yak Cheese industrial facility and Kyanjing Monastery in Kyanjing.
Rest day at Kyanjin GompaRest day at Kyanjin Gompa Today we look around Kyanjin Gompa, overnight at hotel in Kyanjin.
Trekking to Lama HotelTrekking to Lama Hotel 5-6 hours Today we continue our trekking to Tserku Ri for astounding day break perspectives of cold topped mountains and Langtang common wretchedness. In the wake of taking breakfast we leave for Lama Hotel, our trail goes all the methods downhill through woodland taking after the stream which takes in the vicinity of 4- 5 hours.
Trekking to Big SyabrTrekking to Big Syabru (2260m) 5 hours
Trekking to Sing GompaTrekking to Sing Gompa (3250m) 4-5 hours
Trekking to GosaikundaTrekking to Gosaikunda (4361m) via Lauribinayak La (3920m) 5-6 hours
Trekking to Sing GompaTrekking to Sing Gompa (3250m) 4-5 hours
Trekking to DhuncheTrekking to Dhunche 5-6 hours
Drive back to KathmanduFinal departure. Dream Heaven Adventure Team say farewell and take you to the airfield to get your flight once again to your home.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found