Trip profile Length of trip: 21 days Grade: Easy to Moderate Highest Alt: 3850m Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping Adventure lets you en-circle around the popular Annapurna regionTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 21 days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Highest Alt: 3850m
Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping
Adventure lets you en-circle around the popular Annapurna region at north-western Nepal. Often Annapurna Circuit Trekking is referred as one of the most diverse trekking in Nepal opportunity offering to have it all that anyone had ever wished for. Annapurna Circuit Trekking in Nepal around picturesque Himalayas, raging rivers, deepest gorges, natural hot springs, pilgrimage sites along insightful interaction with local inhabitants makes this trip extra special trekking journey in Nepal.
Annapurna circuit trekking journey begins at Besisahar as we follow our trails thorough raging Marshyangdi river valley. Witnessing the nature at its best from refreshing forest walks, deepest gorges of Kaligandaki to scenic landscapes along cultural insights, we head further towards challenging Thorung la pass at a high altitude of 5416 meters above sea level and finally arrive at famous pilgrimage site of Muktinath.
All accommodations for Annapurna Circuit Trekking- Gokyo trek are in local lodges on twin sharing basis included in the trip cost and are chosen based on standard of hygiene, standard of service and food, and standard of location. During the trip, we will provide three nights in hotel, Hotel Moonlight or similar category hotel in Kathmandu and during our trek we will spend 13 nights at standard tea house or at lodge or at hotel in which there are unheated rooms with wooden beds and foam mattresses
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345m) and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Besi Shahar (823m).
Day 04:Besishar to Baundada (1430m)
Day 05:Baundanda to Chamje (1560m)
Day 06:Chamje to Dharapani (1881m)
Day 07:Dharapani to Chame (2725m)
Day 08:Chame to Pisang (3100m)
Day 09:Pisang to Manang (3500m)
Day 10:Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 11: Manang to Yak kharka (4090m)
Day 12:Yak kharka to Throung Phedi(4420m)
Day 13:Throung Phedi to Thorongla - la (cross over 5416m), then trek down to Muktinath (3802m)
Day 14:Muktinath to Marpha (2670m), via Kagbeni – Jomsom
Day 15:Marpha to Kalopani (2480m)
Day 16:Kalopani to Tatopani (1219m)
Day 17:Tatopani to Ghorepani (2860m)
Day 18:Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1951m)
Day 20:Drive back to Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 21:Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found