Trip profile Length of trip: 20 days Grade: Easy to Moderate Highest Alt:5535m Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping It is one of the most authentic adventure trekTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 20 days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping
It is one of the most authentic adventure trek in Everest facilitating the crossing of 3 different high passes which are not counted on the standard Everest trail, RenjoLa (5,388m/17,513ft),ChoLa (5,380m/17,650ft) and KongmaLa (5,535m/18,159).
Everest Base Camp Trek via crossing three high passes is designed for adventurers. It is popular for its spectacular sceneries of surrounding mountains. Adventures one of the long day of trek, the hospitality and service offered by the local inhabitants (Sherpa) guesthouse can make your night pleasant.
Highlights of 3 – Passes Trek
- The typical trail of trekking in Nepal, that goes up and down the rolling hills so many times like the waves in a ocean.
- The landscapes including the Himalayan panorama, that gradually comes closer and becomes more wonderful as the trek goes higher to Everest Base Camp. Also, the views of deep Dudh Koshi River Valley blended so well with the lush vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park
- The authentic Sherpa culture in the mountainous villages that we encounter during our Everest Base Camp Trek and the warm hospitality of the families of inborn mountaineers.
- The highland monasteries, the sacred maniwalls engraved with Bulihist prayers, colorful prayer flags portraying spirituality, the memorials, chortens and the every aspect that demonstrates Tantric Bulihism of Nygingma Pa Sect.
- The floral and faunal biodiversity of Sagarmatha National Park.
- Kalapattar for the whole view of Everest.
- The glacial walk over Khumbu Glacier that extends from Khumbu Icefall. The most important highlight the Everest Base Camp itself.
- The Gokyo Lakes and the Gokyo Ri from where 360 degree of Himalayan Panorama is seen.
- Three major passes which can be an experience of your lifetime. The Kongma La pass is the highest pass among them. Cho La pass is an Icy and interesting glacier crossing of Ngozumpa before the pass, whereas, Renjo La pass is recently found by an experienced Sherpas. This is a fusion of adventure and ethnic Himalaya culture at its best.
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Arrival in KathmanduArrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (1300 m/4264 ft)
Kathmandu - LuklaKathmandu - Lukla [2840 m/9320] – Phakding manjo [2,652m/8,700ft]: 30 minutes flight, 3 - 5 hrs trek
Phakding - Namche BazaarPhakding - Namche Bazaar [3440 m/11,280 ft]: 5 - 6 hrs trek
Rest dayNamche Bazaar: Rest day
Namche Bazaar - DibucheNamche Bazaar - Dibuche [3860 m/12,660 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
Dibuche - DingbocheDibuche - Dingboche [4360m/14,300 ft]: 5 - 6 hrs
Dingboche - ChhukungDingboche - Chhukung [4750m/15,580 ft]: 3 - 4 hrs
Rest DayRest Day in Chhukung
Chhukung - Kongma LaChhukung - Kongma La [5535m/18,159ft] - Lobuche [4940m/16,210ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
Lobuche - Gorak ShepLobuche - Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft] - Everest Base Camp [5364 m/17,594 ft] - Gorak Shep: 8 - 9 hrs
Gorak Shep - Kala PattharGorak Shep - Kala Patthar [5545 m/18,192 ft] - Lobuche [4940 m/16,207 ft]: 8 - 9 hrs
Lobuche - DzonglaLobuche - Dzongla [4830m/15,850 ft]: 3 - 4 hrs
Dzongla - ChoLaDzongla - ChoLa [5368m/17,611 ft] -Thangnak [4680m/15,350 ft] - Gokyo [4800m/15,580 ft]: 7 - 8 hrs
Rest day in GokyoRest day in Gokyo - Gokyo Ri [5357m/17,575 ft]: 3 - 4 hrs
Gokyo - Renjo LaGokyo - Renjo La [5360m/17585 ft] - Marlung [4210m/13,810 ft]: 7 - 8 hrs
Marlung - Namche BazzarMarlung - Namche Bazzar: 5 - 6 hrs
Namche Bazzar - LuklaNamche Bazzar - Lukla: 6 - 8 hrs
Lukla - KathmanduLukla - Kathmandu: 40 min flight
Final DepartureFinal Departure
Kathmandu SightseeingKathmandu Sightseeing
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found