Pisang peak climbing (19 Days) Seen from Pisang peak, the peak rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the finalTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pisang peak climbing (19 Days)
Seen from Pisang peak, the peak rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. Looked at from above Ongre the peak is a little more interesting and can be seen as a curved ridge, with face above Pisang peak being the truncated southern end of the mountain. This is made up of steeply tilted rock, the dip slope of which faces the valley and is well seen in this peak and the great rock slabs further down the valley.
The Peak obviously has a lot of scope for exploration and pioneering. The whole of the western flank, which is guarded by a hanging glacier, would appear to offer a considerable challenge, whilst a traverse of the whole summit ridge which connects to a more northern summit before curving back west looks a superb possibility. Access to the western end of the ridge however, looks problematical as the ridge is guarded by huge rock slabs, a feature on this side of the valley.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. We will meet you at the airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Katmandu to Besishahar-Nadi by Bus.
Day 3: Nagdi to Chamje (1430m) 5 hour
Day 4: Chamje to Dharapani ( 1955m) 6 hour
Day 5: Dharapani to Chame (2670m) 6 hour
Day 6: Chame to Pisang ( 3200m) 5 hour
Day 7:Pisang to Pisang Base Camp (4380m) 5 hour
Day 8: Rest and Acclimation in Base camp.
Day 9: Pisang Base Camp to High camp ( 5400m) 6 hour
Day 10: High Camp to Summit (6092) bacak to Base camp 7 hour
Day 11: Reserve Day in case for weather problems
Day 12: Pisang Base Camp to Manang ( 3550m) 6 hour
Day 13: Manang to Yak Kharka (4050) 4 hour
Day 14: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi ( 4450m) 4 hour
Day 15: Trek over Thorong Pass (5416m) to Muktinath. (3760m) 8 hour
Day 16: Trek down to Jomsom (2720m) 5 hour
Day 17: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight .
Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Torust Bus.
Day 19: Departure from Nepal As per your time.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found