Trip profile Length of trip: 10 days Grade: Moderate Highest Alt: 5100m Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November Highlights: Unique Culture ofTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 10 days
Highest Alt: 5100m
Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping
Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November
Highlights: Unique Culture of local people, Himalayan holy lakes, varieties of rare flora and fauna, ancient culture, Magnificent views of glaciers including Langtang Lirung (7246m), Gang Chhenpo (6388m) and Dorje Lhakpa (6990m)
Langtang Valley Trek is most rewarding and short trekking destination in Nepal Himalaya. It is site of some spectacular alpine scenery as well as being a great place to meet unique people. This Langtang Valley lies closer to Kathmandu than other trekking regions with magnificent views of glaciers, breathtaking Himalaya vista, Himalayan holy lakes, varieties of rare flora and fauna and ancient culture in Himalayas.
Along our Langtang trekking, the trail goes through the pine, juniper, rhododendron, bamboo and others rare vegetation forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies and wild premolars.
Monkeys, musk deer, Pika, (Lophophorus) the national bird of Nepal and many other animals can be seen in the National park. This trip further offers you excellent view of Langtang Lirung (7246m) at north, Gang Chhenpo (6388m) at south and Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) at east. The 10 days Langtang Valley Trekking is a moderate trek which can be arranged with great pleasures and more relax able for your lifetime experience.
Starting point of this trek is Syabru Bensi, about 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. We begin the walk from Syabrubesi and upward to Lama Hotel and Langtang village until we arrive at the famous Kanyanjing Gompa. We will trek back to Lama Hotel after visit the Kyangjin Gompa same trail back to Syabru Bensi then we drive back to Kathmandu.
Hotels in Kathmandu and Guest houses during trekking Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking Trip Grade: Moderate Highlights: Unique Culture of local people, Himalayan holy lakes, varieties of rare flora and fauna, ancient culture, Magnificent views of glaciers including Langtang Lirung (7246m), Gang Chhenpo (6388m) and Dorje Lhakpa (6990m)
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Day 01: Welcome to Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour at Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi(1610m) 6-7 hours by Bus
Day 04: Trekking to Lama Hotel (2480m) 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trekking to Langtang village (3541m) 5 hours
Day 06: Trekking to Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m) 3-4 hours
Day 07: Trekking to Chorkari Ri (4900m) and back to Lama Hotel 6-7 hours
Day 08: Trekking to Syabrubensi (1610m) 5 hours
Day 09: Drive back to Katmandu, 6-7 hours by Bus.
Day 10: Transfer to Airport for your final departure
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found