Trip profile Length of trip: 12 days Grade: Moderate Highest Alt: 3800m Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November . Minimum Pax: 1 pax Start Trip: Dhunche End Trip: SyabrubesiTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 12 days
Highest Alt: 3800m
Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November .
Minimum Pax: 1 pax
Start Trip: Dhunche
End Trip: Syabrubesi
Langtang Panorama View Trek is third most popular trekking trails in Nepal, situated in north of Kathmandu valley. In Langtang National Park musk deer, thar, black beer, snow leopard, wild god, Ghoral, serow and more than 250 species of birds were seen.
Langtang Panorama Trek offering you an opportunity to explore Tamang culture and villages, spectacular views of snowy peaks and visit glaciers with more comfortable altitude than other trekking regions. Langtang Panorama Trekking trail is great place to explore nearest experience of Sherpa’s culture. The trekking will start from Dhunche, and you will continue to Langtang Village then you will hike to Kyanjing Gompa.
In Kyanjing Gompa you can visit Cheese factory, beautiful Buddhist Monastery and good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri, then we will step down to Sing Gompa to explore beautiful lake Gosainkunda. You will have lifetime experience of diverse ethnic groups along the Nepal Himalaya trail which is unforgettable.
Hotels in Kathmandu and Guest houses during trekking Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking Highlights: Tamang culture and villages, spectacular views of snowy peaks, glaciers with more comfortable altitude, Cheese factory, beautiful Buddhist Monastery, Tsergo Ri, Sing Gompa, beautiful lake Gosainkunda.
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Day 01:Welcome to NepalWelcome to Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport We will meet you at Tribhuwan International airport, Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel, after your freshness briefing program for your trekking, overnight at hotel.
Day 02:Sightseeing tour at KathmanduSightseeing tour at Kathmandu Valley After your breakfast we will start a guided tour to the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu valley, including Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambunath (Monkey Temple) and Buddha Nath, one of the large Stupas in the world, overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Kathmandu Drive to DhuncheKathmandu Drive to Dhunche (1950m): Walking distance about 6 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 04:Trekking to Big SyapruTrekking to Big Syapru (2150m): Walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 05:Trekking to Lama HotelTrekking to Lama Hotel (2480m): Walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 06:Trekking to Langtang VillageTrekking to Langtang Village (3500m): Walking distance about 6 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 07:Trekking to Kyanjin GompaTrekking to Kyanjin Gompa (3800m): Walking distance about 4 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 08:Rest dayRest day at Kyanjin Gompa, explore Yak Cheese factory and Kyanjing Monastery, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 09:Trekking to Lama HoteTrekking to Lama Hotel (2480m): Walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 10:Trekking to Syapru BesiTrekking to Syapru Besi (1450m): Walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 11:Drive back to KathmanduDrive back to Kathmandu, about 6 hours drive, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 12:Transfer to Tribhuwan international airportTransfer to Tribhuwan international airport for your final departure.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters