Trip profile Length of trip: 11 days Grade: Easy Highest Alt:3510m Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November . Minimum Pax: 1 pax Start Trip: Sundarijal End Trip:MelamchiTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 11 days
Best Time: March, April, May, September, October and November .
Minimum Pax: 1 pax
Start Trip: Sundarijal
End Trip:Melamchi Pul bazaar
Highlights: Spectacular view of Langtang Himalayan range, unique culture of Sherpa and Tamang, range wild animals such as musk deer, Himalayan black bear, Himalayan Tahr, ghoral, monkey and common languor
Helambu Circuit Trek is an exploration to this wonderland which offering an opportunity to discover spectacular view of Langtang villages and visit glaciers of Mountain.
During this Helambu Circuit Trek you will get some good opportunities to meet and interact with the highland Sherpa and Tamang people. Throughout this one week Helambu trek, one can learn and experience their culture and enjoy the Sherpa and Tamang cuisine. Helambu Circuit Trek offers you to explore an opportunity of ancient villages, a wide range of animals such as, musk deer, Himalayan black bear, Himalayan Tahr, ghoral, monkey and common languor. The trek trip starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal, then trek straight up hill and descend around 45 minutes to arrive at Chisapani.
Langtang Helambu Trek provides you an instant Himalayan trek for those with limited time. On the way of your trek you can explore panoramic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Tibetian range and Langtang range. The trail takes you through to Kutumsang then Tharepati and you continue to Tarkegyang via Melamchi Bazaar and drive back to Kathmandu.
Hotels in Kathmandu and Guest houses during trekking Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Day 01:Welcome to Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport We will meet you at Tribhuwan International airport, Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel, after your freshness briefing program for your trekking, overnight at hotel.
Day 02:Today we start a guided tour to the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu valley, including Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambunath (Monkey Temple) and Buddha Nath, one of the large Stupas in the world, overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Sundarijal & trekking to Chisopani (2215m): Walking distance 3-4 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 04:Trekking to Kutumsang (2470m): Walking distance 4-5 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 05:Trekking to Tharepati (3510m): Walking distance 5-6 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 06:Trekking to Melamchigaon (2530m): Walking distance 4-5 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 07:Trekking to Tarkeghyang (2740): Walking distance 4-5 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 08:Trekking to Sermathang (2590m): Walking distance 5-6 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 09:Trekking to Melamchi Pul bazaar (870m): Walking distance 4-5 hours, overnight Guesthouse/Lodge.
Day 10:Drive back to Kathmandu, 3-4 hours drive, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 11:Transfer to Tribhuwan international airport for your final departure.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
No Details Found