Trip profile Length of trip: 10 days Grade: Easy to Moderate Highest Alt: 3650m Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping Helambu trekking began from Shivapuri National park and ended atTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Length of trip: 10 days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Highest Alt: 3650m
Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping
Helambu trekking began from Shivapuri National park and ended at Langtang National park. March, April, October and November are the best trekking season of on Helambu trek. We are accepting for group join on Helambu hiking and trekking every year of 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Helambu Trekking is Near to the Kathmandu Valley, which is laden with Buddhist cultural, picturesque landscape,flora and fauna. The Helambu trekking area is into the sub-tropical land of Nepal.The Helambu trekking is begins from Sundarijal (Shivapuri National park) and End at the Dhunche Via Langtang National park.The trip is combines with Langtang valley Trekking.
During the Trekking in Helambu, cascading waterfalls, sub-tropical forests and the terraced landscape lie at the beginning. The Chisapani village is wonderful with the panoramas Himalayan range. You can explore the Hyolmo Sherpa village and their rich cultural traditions on trekking in Helambu. Monastery, Chhortens and Mani Walls direct your perception to the mystical norms and habits. The local culture and rituals are influenced by the Tibetan Buddhism. You feel awesome for viewing of the Langtang Lirung, Gaurishankar, Manaslu range, Dorje Lhakpa and Ganesh Himal range.
The Helambu trekking valley links the Shivapuri National Park and Langtang National Park that offer you to feel the diverse geographical variations. The itinerary is preparing for the week. It can be customized and can be longer than this. The ideal of Helambu Trekking is also for the family group who love to trek in lower altitude and love to explore the natural and cultural scenarios.
All accommodations for Everest base camp- Gokyo trek are in local lodges on twin sharing basis included in the trip cost and are chosen based on standard of hygiene, standard of service and food, and standard of location. During the trip, we will provide three nights in hotel, Hotel Moonlight or similar category hotel in Kathmandu and during our trek we will spend 13 nights at standard tea house or at lodge or at hotel in which there are unheated rooms with wooden beds and foam mattresses
Normally you will walk about 5-6 hrs a day. You will have plenty of time to stop for refreshments. Our guide will be there to assist you every step of the way during your trek. Your meals will be provided in teahouses according to your choice. Your guide will take your order from the menu and check in the kitchen that everything is fresh and well cooked. For accommodation you will be provided with a double room. Your guide will also act as your interpreter and be able explain about our culture and traditions and any other queries you may have. Our guides are well versed in English and their main duty is to help you in any way at all times. Our porter will be well equipped and insured. We want to you to feel safe and taken care of so that your trek is as enjoyable as possible.
Day 01:Arrive at Tribhuban International Airport (TIA) (1345meters).
Day 02: Full day World heritage site sightseeing, (Option).
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal, trek to Chisapani (2300m).
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang (2446m).
Day 05: Trek to Thadepati (3650m).
Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2560m).
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang (2610m).
Day 08: Trek to Malemchi Pul Bazaar, drive to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Shopping day around Kathmandu.
Day 10: Transfer to International airport.
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Flight for you and guide to Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
The cost includes:
- All airport and hotel transfers
- hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast,bed and guesthouse accommodation and full meal during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and entrance fees
- Domestic flights to and from Lukla and airport departure taxes
- An experienced trekking guide, assistant trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Pure Vision Adventure duffel bag, and trekking map
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Services not included:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
The cost excludes:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.